CHAMPION SHIFT DEMO AND GAMEPLAY TRAILER ARE OUT NOW
Play through the first level as Sun Wukong and check out the trailer to see what’s next for Champion Shift
San Juan, Puerto Rico, 29 June, 2023 | SRG Studios is proud and excited to release the Champion Shift Gameplay trailer and demo. Seize the opportunity to jump into the action by downloading the demo on Steam. Champion Shift is a co-op action roguelike allowing players to take the roles of mythical champions, shift into unique vehicle forms and slaughter hordes of infinite enemies.
Experience the demo through the form of Sun Wukong in his first level of the game. Sun Wukong has an arsenal of individualized abilities at his disposal, and paired with his mighty staff and powerful vehicle form, he leads the growing underground resistance slated against the evil Dominion forces.
Defeat hordes of enemies, level up, and add powerful boons to your kit to face off against the final boss. How long can you stay alive?
The trailer features a first look at Champions Shift’s diverse maps. Are you ready to battle through the neon-lit streets of downtown or the dangerous laboratories hidden in the outskirts? What other locations might hold the Dominion’s secrets?
Get a sneak peek of the many champions featured in Champion Shift’s final release: the powerful Gilgamesh, the cunning bow-wielder, Tomoe Gozen, and the Greek goddess Athena.
Are you ready to fight for your life? Download the Champion Shift demo here.
Full Game Features:
– Unlock globally iconic legendary champions, such as Sun Wukong, Athena, Gilgamesh and many more!
– Battle in special events and leaderboards for unique rewards.
– Simple controls with default auto attacks and the option to manually aim.
– Survive challenging enemy encounters that reward your playstyle and strategy.
– Shift forms between Vehicle and Champion, each with their own playstyles, strengths and weaknesses.
– Hundreds of abilities and boons allow you to construct your perfect run.
– Play solo or co-op with up to 4 players.
Champion Shift is now available to wishlist on Steam, and is slated to release later this year.
About SRG Studios
SRG Studios was founded in 2013 with a focus on developing mobile games. Known for games like Jaws.io, Ink inc, Heroes Inc, and Sausage Wars – our games have been downloaded over 200 million times. The release of Champion Shift will mark our transition from mobile games developer to developing games for consoles and PC.